As we look back on the entirety of the year 2021, we find that there was a lot to be grateful for. Amongst a year of uncertainty and change, we managed to experience more than a simple silver lining of good fortune. And for much of that we have you – our readers, our audience, our farmers – to thank.
Here is our list of 10 amazing highlights from 2021:
10. We announced a partnership to support Salvatierra Farm in Minnesota with book proceeds.
9. Tractor Time podcast reached more than 120 countries around the world.
8. Groups from all over the world sign the soil health pledge for the 3rd annual National Soil Health Day on June 23.
6. Acres USA published 12 magazine issues, continuing our streak of not missing a month since 1971.
5. Acres USA held the second virtual Healthy Soil Summit in August for more than 20 countries around the world.
4. We launched the inaugural Acres USA Summer On-Farm Intensive with Zimmer Ag in July.
2. Acres USA announced that we are now the official soil health education partner for the state of Colorado.