It’s December already and that means that the 2021 Eco-Ag Conference & Trade Show is next week! Join us live and in person in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Those attending the conference can expect to:
- Experience a unique community who thinks differently about agriculture;
- Refill your farming toolbox with new strategies and resources;
- Build fruitful relationships that will last beyond the event; and
- Gain inspiration and ideas for 2022.
Earn CEUs at Eco-Ag U Workshops
Our full-day Eco-Ag U workshops also come with Continuing Education Units. This year’s workshops are:
- Foundations and Advances in Biological Farming by John Kempf
- Managing Mineral Nutrition & Plant Disease to Create Resilient Crops by Dr. Don Huber
- Successful Soil Health Management, Diagnostics & Triage by Nicole Masters
- Designing and Building a Successful Permaculture Operation by Mark Shepard
View the full workshops schedule and description here.
Attend the FREE Barn2Door Workshop on Tuesday
“Go to Market! Best Practices from the Top 100 Farms” will be held from 9:30 a.m. to noon (CT) on Tuesday, Dec. 7th.
A new event led by our partners at Barn2Door, a company dedicated to helping farmers become more independent, own their customer base, and manage their direct sales. Attend this half-day event and learn insights to grow and manage or start your farm’s brand & direct-to-market strategy. Learn the tactics proven to help hundreds of farmers around the country increase sales, access more customers and build a more sustainable operation.