How would you like to have Joel Salatin help you plan your farm?
We’re very excited to announce the first running of our Joel Salatin 5-Week Intensive starting October 8, 2019, sponsored by Acres U.S.A. and hosted by Small Farm Academy.
The goal is to help you deeply understand what makes Joel’s farm successful, and use that wisdom to help you plan out the enterprises of your farm.
This is a high level course to help you shape the direction of your farm. We’ll have 5 live sessions with Joel Salatin himself. Here’s an outline of the program:
- Session #1: “Understanding Polyface” — Tuesday, October 8, 5 p.m. PST/ 8 p.m. EST
- Session #2: “You Can Farm” — Tuesday, October 15, 5 p.m. PST/ 8 p.m. EST
- Session #3: “Pastured Poultry” — Tuesday, October 22, 5 p.m. PST/ 8 p.m. EST
- Session #4: “Salad Bar Beef” — Tuesday, October 29, 5 p.m. PST/ 8 p.m. EST
- Session #5: “Next Steps to Start Your Farm” — Tuesday, November 5, 5 p.m. PST/ 8 p.m. EST
If you’re keen to glean wisdom from one of the best regenerative ag farms in the world, this course will be a great fit for you.
Because this is the first time running this course, we’re looking for an eager crop of students with lots of questions to help us shape the content and give you the best guidance on starting your farm.
Getting access to Joel for five weeks straight will be the best part of this course. So, if you’re keen to shape the big picture of your farm and want some guidance, this course will be right up your alley.
Early-bird registration for this course ends this Sunday, September 22, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. PST.
Here are links to learn more about the course: