Have you listened to the latest episode of our Tractor Time podcast? We’re featuring two new episodes each month in 2021 during our 50th anniversary – and you won’t want to miss even one! Find us on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Guest Tom Philpott
Tom Philpott is the food and ag correspondent for Mother Jones. Before that, he covered the food system for Grist. His reporting has appeared in the New York Times, Newsweek and the Guardian. He’s worked as a bona fide farmer and now splits his time between Austin, Texas, and North Carolina.
From your friends at Acres U.S.A., the Voice of Eco-Agriculture since 1971, Tractor Time is a conversation between farmers, authors, advocates and legendary voices in the world of eco-agriculture. Hosted by Ben Trollinger, editor of Acres U.S.A. magazine. Since it started in 2017, this podcast has been downloaded more than 120,000 times around the world.
Other Tractor Time episodes You May Enjoy:
- Tractor Time Episode 32: Bob Quinn, Liz Carlisle, Authors, Grain by Grain
- Tractor Time Episode 35: Marty Travis, a Chef’s Farmer
- Tractor Time Episode 36: Kathleen Merrigan on the Future of Organic Food
- Tractor Time Episode 38: Mimi Casteel and Regenerative Wine
- Tractor Time Episode 44: In Defense of Okra (with Chris Smith)